Friday, April 11, 2008

I will always be

clouds in the sky,
darkness everywhere...
i had thought, it was my end,
i would go nowhere...

faster than the speed of light,
was the speed of my sight...
everything seem to be normal,
but to others it wasn't fine...

i went into the shell,
thinking i would come out of it well...
i tried my best,
i wanted peace and rest...

new place, new people,
i had changed, my speed has reduced...
had learnt to live alone,
as if i was just born...

from somewhere she came,
and my speed again went insane...
in no time i was the same,
the usual me, the usual insane...

she called me weird, she called me loser,
but somewhere she knew i am a winner...
i applied hydraulic brakes,
to be at the speed of her...

she's build a wall,
she backs off,
she knows my feelings,
but she also knows one thing...

I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER,
I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR HER...
I AM CHANGING, AND I HAVE CHANGED...

i will just wait, wait till the end...
till the time she understands,
that its normal me...
that i will alwaz be with her,

and
I WILL ALWAZ BE A FRIEND
I WILL BE THERE TILL THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment