Tuesday, October 2, 2007

FRIENDS

I was living a smiling life
My love was pure
The feelings were many
But she wasn't sure
She just left me, thinking of me no more

“SHE WAS THE ONE FOR ME AND SHE WAS MY LIFE...”

Now it's like a dark pathway I follow
No thoughts in my mind, no dreams
Sleepless nights, thought less days
I am dead it seems

I used to see you sleeping
I used to see you crying
I used to see you smiling
I used to see you flying
You were my dreams, you were my shine
But now everything seems to be so hollow
With you not around...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used to be a dreamer
Then I realized my dreams were you

I used to be a singer
Then I realized, my music was you

I had given myself to you
I thought you’ll give me too
But then you made me realize
Life is not as beautiful as morning dew


THEN...

As usual angels came, they shook me up, and they told me again
Life is not to give up, but to stand up and run again

People come and go, no one stays forever so
They love, they hate
They just put your life at stake

You have a fight; you have a battle to win
You have many more people, who love you still
A person can't change your life
A person can't make you die

YOU ARE A FIGHTER, YOU ARE A DREAMER
You are not only special,
You are RARE

I stood up again
I realized I am insane
I still have lots to give
I still have lots to gain

I still thank those angels
And pray they be with me forever

They always give me their helping hands
“Thanking those angels”
They were none other than,
My lovely
"FRIENDS"
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment