Thursday, October 4, 2007

I knew i was dying



Was all alone standing on that bridge
When I thought I’ll jump off the edge

There was a time when my life was fun...
I used to shine, just like the sun
There was a time when I felt I’ve stepped on mars...
I used to twinkle, just like the stars

It all started off in my school
When I was nothing but a fool
Then the angels started thinking
How to help me, so that I could start winning

They came in my dreams, and did some thing
And very soon I started flying.
There were obstacles all through my way,
BT I steered along well to reach the bay.

They had told me to be loving and kind
I had not forgotten, it was always in my mind
I tried my best to help all,
Even if at times my ego had to fall.

At times I used to think about my gain
Then I realized that few of them were loving
And few were giving me nothing, but the pain...

I had spent my years loving
But now I felt as if I was dying.
Not that someone had hurt me,
Not that I wasn't flying.

I just felt lonely at times...

I jumped off the bridge
I was flying
I was dying

THEN

The angels came again,
This time not to do some magic
Not to take away my pain

They held my hands,
Told me close my eyes
I felt like a "burning ice"

It was all dark,
Just a bright light towards the end
I was flying, but towards my end

I again wanted my angel to be around
But there was no one I could find...
Closed my eyes again...
I knew I was dying...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.: Wait for the sequel to release next Friday :) Hope i this is one's good as well. Comments are open ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment