Thursday, October 11, 2007

I knew i was dying - 2



I knew I was dying...

I heard some voices
I opened my eyes

Was lying on the bed, I had survived
There were people around me
Whom I had helped someday
And I was happy again
To see them today

Suddenly I heard those voices
They told me to be loving and kind again
They kissed my head and blessed me
And whispered that I would have to soon fly again...

They whispered encouragingly...

“You would always feel the pain
You probably might not see the gain
Believe in yourself
You don’t need any help to fly again

There can't be anyone like you
‘COZ
Miracles do not happen ever and ever again

People won't understand you, they probably won't love you
But you have to still be THE ONE for them when they need you

Being amicable is what defines you
Love is all what you have
You are incorrigible when it comes to helping others
Yes that’s you...

Let people think it’s a preposterous act”

The dark clouds of self-doubts vanished,
And I thought...

THERE ARE TIMES WHEN PEOPLE GIVE ME PAIN
THERE ARE TIMES,
WHEN I MAKE THEM SMILE
MAY BE FOR FEW MOMENTS...

THEIR SMILE IS MY GAIN
AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY GAIN
I WILL HELP TILL I CAN, AND I’LL FLY HIGH AGAIN

:)


P.S. : This time it ends on a positive note :) , hope that i've kept the creative side going.. would wait for the comments.... For those who missed the part -1 Read Here

Keep Rocking!!

Keep Blogging!!


Keep reading my blogs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment